Have you ever experienced the following error in WordPress:
Could not load the preview image. Please reload the page and try again.
Chances are you have WHM/cPanel and are running ModSecurity with the following rules enabled:
950120, 960015, 981243, 981044, 981049, 950901, 981245, 981243, 981257
If you have access to WHM yourself, you can disable the rules yourself.
- Log into WHM
- Navigate to Security Center
- Click on ModSecurity Tools
- Search for each of rules 950120, 960015, 981243, 981044, 981049, 950901, 981245, 981243, 981257
- Choose to Disable each rule
- Restart Apache after you disable each rule